HE TALKED TO ME
me whenever anyone compliments me
1. He forgot to post it anonymously
2. He sent it to himself.
3. He’s correcting his own grammar.
4. His correction is wrong.
5. He spelled grammar wrong.
6. He’s insulting his own blog.
7. HE ACTUALLY ANSWERED IT.
I don’t like it when people say that someone never realized how much people love/care for them after they’ve committed suicide.
Because they didn’t.
Coming from someone who feels that way, no matter how many times someone tells me that I am cared for, etc. I don’t believe them because my brain doesn’t work that way.
Yeah, it’s very sad when people kill themselves because they probably did have a lot to live for. But saying that they never realized how much others loved them doesn’t seem right to me.
- 1950s lyrics: splishin and a-splashin, one time i was splishin and a-splashin. ooh, i was movin and a-groovin. yeah, i was splishin and a-splashin.
- 1960s lyrics: he hit me and it felt like a kiss. he hit me and i knew he loved me. if he didn't care for me, i could have never made him mad. but he hit me and i was glad.
- 1970s lyrics: my ding-a-ling, my ding-a-ling, i want to play with my ding-a-ling. my ding-a-ling, my ding-a-ling, i want to play with my ding-a-ling.
- 2012 lyrics: i'm pimpin where i'm winnin, thats just how i’m chillin. i'm smokin grits and sellin chickens, corvette painted lemons.
- EVERY DECADE HAS BAD LYRICS NOW GET OVER YOURSELVES YOU INSUFFERABLE DOUCHEBAGS
toast annoys me so much cos like it’s bread that’s been toasted so we call it “toast” but if you fry a potato it’s not called a “fry”
do you ever look back at your mistakes
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS GIF FOREVER
literally every person on tumblr.
In case you were wondering, this is what it’s like to work in customer service.
also tech support
despite the fact that water tastes like nothing, it’s actually really good
how does it manage to do that
be tasty with no taste